Bring your basketball games into the 21st century with LAI’s spectacular new HYPER SHOOT.
Hyper Shoot’s appeal is readily apparent as instead of the typical metal wire cage, the game uses a corridor of light. This is achieved by using translucent LED rods that produce a mesmerizing lighting effect for any venue. Operators can adjust the lighting settings to fit with their needs, whether it is cycling through the rainbow of colors or keeping it on a solid hue. LED lighting is also integrated into the hoop!
Hyper Shoot also includes features that are standard for other basketball machines such as digital music and sounds (including an announcer that comments on your gameplay), a ticket redemption option and the ability to link multiple units together. Make those shots in quick succession and rack up extra points!
What Makes Hyper Shoot Special
– Exclusive “Light corridor” LED effect that stops customers in their tracks
– “Live sports commentary” by the digital announcer adds to the excitement
– Red LED scoring displays show the High Score, # of linked players, Shot Clock and Points Per Basket. Score faster for bigger bonuses!
– Large speakers pump out crystal clear sound that engross players into the game
– Ticket dispenser included for optional use
– Link up to 8 units for multiplayer mayhem and higher earnings!
– Ships with a coin slot+mechanism; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) and Card Swipe ready
– Operator adjustable color settings – keep the colors changing or set to one of these solid hues:
– Wanting your logo or custom art placed on the lower cabinet? We can do that! Call for details.
Check out Hyper Shoot in action from IAAPA 2016: