This sequel to the popular Sega title The House of the Dead is a staple in the popular House of the Dead franchise, having improved on the formula to please fans with an enthralling story.
Set two years after the “Dr. Curien Incident” of the first game, AMS agents James Taylor and Gary Stewart come across a new outbreak that is being led by Caleb Goldman of the DBR Corporation. Goldman is expanding on Curien’s horrifying research and it is up to you to stop them. For one or two players, take your trusty six shot pistol and battle all varieties of undead terrors across six stages. Replay value is enhanced by the presence of many new hidden pathways, allowing players to experience something new with every play!
The House of the Dead 2 was produced in three formats: Standard Upright (29″ screen); Deluxe Upright (50″) and Super Deluxe (50″ w/ enclosed seating).
What Makes The House of the Dead 2 Special?
– 2nd installment of the popular The House Of The Dead franchise continues with the story
– Zombie blasting action for 1-2 players
– Revamped light-gun system using six-shot pistols (shoot off-screen to reload)
– Six stages to explore where hidden pathways and new enemies abound
– Score judgement is shown between stages
– Powered by Sega’s NAOMI hardware platform
– Three models were produced, please ask about availability
– Ships with a standard coin door
– Sega’s The House of the Dead 2 is no longer in production, having been released in 1998. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!