“I ain’t afraid o’ no ghost”
Few franchises stand out quite like the classic Ghostbusters. The witty blend of humor and horror captivated audiences in the 1980s and the originals still hold up today. Now, Stern Pinball has taken this iconic license and given us a great pinball machine to enjoy!
There are three different versions of Stern Pinball’s Ghostbusters. Each game is based on the first two movies, featuring hand-drawn artwork by “Zombie Yeti”, likenesses of the original actors and plenty of voiceovers that keep players coming back for more. All models also feature Stern’s new SPIKE electronics system for improved reliability and maintenance.
To read up on what makes each model different, click here for the Ghostbusters Pinball Features Matrix.
What Makes Ghostbusters Pinball Pro Special?
– Based on the original beloved Ghostbusters films
– 1-4 players (take turns)
– Includes artwork, toys and voiceovers from Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II
– Custom speech recorded just for this game by actor Ernie Hudson, aka “Winston Zeddemore” from the films
– Red LED based DMD backbox display for scoring and animations
– SPIKE Hardware system for better sound, more features and solid reliability
– Interactive Slimer toy hangs the hungry ghost over the playfield as a target
– 2 “Scoleri Brother” pop-up drop targets
– 2 Newton Ball feature targets
– Color changing Stay Puft Marshmellow Man toy
– Dr. Venkman’s Negative Reinforcement ESP Test Video mode
– 7 Color changing RGB LEDs under the ‘arrow’ playfield inserts
– Ships with 2 coin slots+coin mechs; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
– Ticket redemption dispenser available
– Many operator adjustments available including sound, difficulty, language, pricing and more
Check out the PREMIUM Version of Ghostbusters pinball in action, from IAAPA 2016:
Or if you are looking for the video redemption arcade game, we’ve got that too!
New to pinball? check out our basic scoring tips video: