Visit the pond in Frog Around, a video redemption arcade game by Coastal Amusements. This title offers classic style gameplay in a family friendly format for a single player per cabinet.
The objective behind Frog Around is simple – As the game starts, you see a rotating log in the center of the screen. At the bottom of the screen is a line of frogs ready to leap at your command. Simply press the Leap button and they will jump forward, attaching to the log with their tongue. Fit as many frogs onto the log as you can without hitting another frog to earn tickets and hopefully the jackpot ticket bonus!
What Makes Frog Around Special?
– A simple concept that is family friendly and fun to play for all ages
– Intuitive single button controls
– Frog pond themed level
– The colorful cartoon style graphics are displayed on a huge 65″, vertically-mounted HD screen
– Features 2x 6″ speakers mounted to the control panel for crisp sound
– Game cabinet features attractive multi-colored LEDs for the backlit translucent fixtures
– Cabinet is compatible with other Coastal Amusement titles such as The Balloon Game, Subway Surfers and Breakout
– Link up to 10 units together for players to compete for the progressive jackpot bonus
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door and a ticket dispenser; card swipe ready
– Various operator options including: Volume, pricing, ticket settings, bonus settings, chances to lose a frog, game difficulty, log rotation direction, fly bonus and more
Check out Frog Around in action from AMOA 2016: