Whether you operate at a theme park or another venue where outdoor amusements are required, the full featured Face Place Theme Park Edition photo booth might just be the perfect booth for your needs.
The Face Place Theme Park Edition was designed specially for operations outdoors – wet weather is no problem! Perfect for theme parks, golf courses, go-kart tracks, water parks, outdoor mini-golf, open air malls and more. The durable and weather resistant outside structure is decorated with bold yellow and blue colors along with a water-deflective metal cabana top that will have your customers stopping in their tracks to get a picture.
The unit also features a bright LCD screen on the outside that displays animations as a part of the attraction. Display your own custom ads on this screen to promote the booth or other features of your venue.
Topping it off, this Theme Park model includes Apple Industries’ robust Smile 2.0 software, giving you all of the awesome features that other Face Place booths enjoy including B&W photos, color photos, 4×6 photos, Face Replacements, Crazy Hair styles, fun backgrounds & borders, passport photos, social media sharing (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram), email options, video sharing options and an intuitive user friendly interface.
What Makes The Face Place Theme Park Edition Photo Booth Special?
– Designed from the group up to work outdoors with multiple weather/water-resistant features
– Weather resistant features include touchscreens, curtains & bill acceptor
– Smile 2.0 software for a broad range of photo features
– Share your pictures on social media and even send video messages to e-mail
– Operators can capture e-mails for marketing use
– Create custom ads to run on the screens or place your logo onto the photo strips
– Connect to the internet via wired, wireless or 3G/4G cell network
– Includes credit/debit card reader as standard
– NOTE: Each order MUST include the purchase of at least one roll of film ($475). Each roll offers 600 vends
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Case of five (5) film rolls
– Custom cabinet artwork
Check out the Theme Park Edition in action from IAAPA 2012: