The all-time favorite classic carnival / midway game has now been transformed into an exciting ticket redemption game. Give your facility more of a midway feel with Down The Clown!
Down the Clown Arcade was specifically designed to allow 1 or 2 players (in twin configuration) to play at the same time, and encourage ‘family play”. It has a colorful and inviting design that appeals to players of all ages.
Playing Down The Clown is easy. Players toss balls at the different sized clowns for points. Hitting certain clowns adds bonus points, as the players attempt to the hit the interactive big bonus. The more clowns that you can knock down, the more tickets you win!
Down The Clown Features
– Midway/carnival style game adapted for ticket redemption
– Bright and inviting family friendly theme with LED lighting and a carnival style striped canopy
– Digital sounds including a ‘carnie’ eggs players on just like in a real carnival!
– Throw the ball at the clown targets – the more you knock down, the more tickets you win
– 2 players can compete for a top score or get a second unit and incentivize competition!
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door and ticket dispenser; DBA or card swipe ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Deluxe bonus marquee for two unit setups
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– 220V power operation
Want to see the Down The Clown in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Down The Clown in action as seen at IAAPA: