From the same company that re-launched the video redemption craze with titles like Fruit Ninja FX comes their latest app-to-arcade adaptation – Crossy Road Arcade!
Based upon the hugely popular mobile game Crossy Road, the arcade version has made a few changes so that the game works better for any entertainment facility. A second player has been added so that you can compete with a friend to see who can hop along the furthest! The controls have also been simplified down to a single button (players in-game characters will automatically move around objects that get in the way). With all of this on a giant 65″ HD screen, players will want to experience this twist on Crossy Road that they can’t get on their phones!
What Makes Crossy Road Arcade Special?
– Based on the popular Crossy Road mobile game license
– Similar to the classic Frogger in game style – jump along the road avoiding traffic and other obstacles!
– Single button operation makes it a breeze to play for all ages and abilities
– Large 65″ screen is vertically oriented, much like a phone or tablet screen
– Bright and colorful cabinet towers over the competition
– Two (2) ticket dispensers included, one per player
– Ships with coin slots+coin mechanisms; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
Check out Crossy Road Arcade in action from IAAPA 2015: