One of the great things about arcades is that they are often at the forefront of technological development. While true that they have been falling behind in recent years, that doesn’t prevent them from coming along with a cutting edge surprise.
Enter Crazy Tower, a new video redemption game by Adrenaline Amusements. By using a unique, semi-transparent pyramid shaped display, this creates a unique holographic style effect for up to four players!
Players have their attention captured by the sci-fi display, then they stick around to play a fun puzzle game. Similar in nature to the “Stacker” games, you attempt to build an isometric tower as tall as possible for points and tickets. As a single button game, you simply push the button when you think that the sliding piece is perfectly lined up with the piece beneath it. Misjudge and your next building block will be smaller. Build really high for the bonus jackpot!
By offering four player stations, the earnings potential for Crazy Tower is massive.
What Makes Crazy Tower Special?
– The semi-transparent pyramid display creates a holographic effect unlike anything players have seen
– Hardware and software are exclusive to arcades
– Fun and easy-to-learn puzzle game that is 100% skill – stack the building floor by floor within the time limit
– Single button operation makes it great for people of all ages and abilities
– 1 to 4 players – this is great game to have during your busy hours!
– Ticket dispensers included for each player.
– Ships with a coin mech for each player; card swipe compatible
Check out Crazy Tower in action from it’s IAAPA 2016 debut!