Bay Tek Games has done it again with another great alley bowler game by the name of Bustin’ Balloons.
Players roll 9 balls up the alley attempting to “Pop” each balloon by knocking them over. Fortunately for operators, these are just flat targets and not real balloons. The more balloons popped, the more tickets you win. Bustin Balloons has a fun balloon theme that will freshen up your bank of alley bowlers.
What Makes Bustin’ Balloons Special?
– Hit balloon targets for points which in turn translates into tickets
– Scoring printed on each target
– Includes nine red balls that are made out of durable plastic
– Red numerical LED digit display shows the current score; smaller display shows number of balls
– Ticket dispenser included
– Uses a dual slot coin mechanism
– Bay Tek’s Bustin’ Balloons is no longer produced, having been replaced by newer Skeeball game models. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
– An overhead jackpot marquee w/ beacon lights was also produced for banked units but availability will vary
Check out Bustin’ Balloons in action: