Grabbing a beer just became entertaining with Brew Buck’It, an innovative crane machine developed by Coast To Coast Entertainment.
The basic idea for the Brew Buck’It is the same as crane/claw machines that play for other prizes but instead of a traditional ‘claw’, you now have a robotic hand wearing a white glove. Inside of the prize bay are empty containers shaped like glass beer bottles; the user simply has to manage grabbing a bottle then redeem it to your staff for a prize of their choice – whether that is an adult beverage, food, gift card, etc. There are many great possibilities that the Brew Buck’It offers and it has already proven to be a top earner on location!
Coast To Coast Entertainment’s Brew Buck’It Features:
– Classy aesthetic with a black exterior, soft white LED lighting and the gloved crane hand
– Hand claw device is patented!
– Traditional joystick/button controls, backlit with LEDs for a more attractive effect
– 3 sided blue LED animated marquee – display custom messages and draw players in for more plays
– Custom molded ‘bottles’ are placed into the prize bay, customers redeem them for prizes
– Fake snow padding in the prize bay creates the impression of bottles in an ice box
– Proven location earnings means a fast ROI!
– Ships with a standard coin acceptor; DBA ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– Custom artwork
– Custom branded bottles
See how the Brew Buck’It works in action from IAAPA 2014: