Billiards have a rich history dating back almost 500 years and all this time later, having a pool table in your home or business is a great investment!
Since pool is such a timeless classic, the gameplay doesn’t really need a description. What is important to a pool buyer however is having a high quality table. With the Black Diamond by Great American, that is exactly what you get, with American craftsmanship shining in each table that they make.
Every Black Diamond table uses a standard 2-slot coin door with a 12V DC Dollar Bill Acceptor. It also features a light grey felt with black laminate cabinet that exudes class.
Each Neon Lites table is built using 3/4″ plywood on the cabinet sides & the bottom; superior quality poplar wood on the top frame & rails; 21oz. unbacked felt cloth attached to the rails and slate; Dual steel center slate supports which hold the imported single piece slate. These features provide a reliable, flat level playing surface to ensure that you have a table that plays great and lasts a long time. Each table also includes unitized composite trouble free and fast ball return assembly with double rollers, an anti-cheat dump bar system to prevent free plays and they operate with magnetic 2 1/4″ or 2 3/8″ cue balls with 15th cue ball lock-up. This is accented by Great American’s reliable cue ball separator.
Black Diamond Pool Table Size & Stats Chart
Black Diamond Pool Tables are available in five different sizes, ranging from 6′ – 9′. 93″ tables (commonly known as 7′ tables despite almost being 8′ in length) are the most common sizes found, with 114″ (known as 9′ tables) being commonly used in tournament play. It is recommended that you have at least 4′ of space around the table area to prevent injury/damage issues involved during play.
|Model||Overall Size||Playing Surface||Slate Size||Weight|
|600BD||45″ x 77″||32″ x 64″||35.5″ x 67.5″||620 lbs.|
|650BD||49″ x 85″||36″ x 72″||39″ x 75″||650 lbs.|
|700BD||53″ x 91″||40″ x 80″||43″ x 83″||710 lbs.|
|800BD||57.5″ x 101.5″||44″ x 88″||47.5″ x 91.5″||820 lbs.|
|900BD||64″ x 114″||50.5″ x 100.5″||54″ x 104″||1100 lbs.|
What Makes The Black Diamond Pool Table Special?
– Specially designed for darker venues that have black lighting overhead
– Top-quality materials including imported slate. Slate thickness varies from model as shown above
– Available in both coin and non-coin options; available in five sizes
– 21oz. unbacked cloth on the slate & rails; default is light-grey. Please ask about custom felt colors!
– Ships with black cabinet laminate. Please ask about different laminate colors.
– Dome shake-proof washers on railbolts, corners and the slate
– Hinged and locked hatch under table for leg storage and cleanout
– Automatic ball return w/ an anti-cheat dump bar system
– OPTIONAL: LED lighting upgrade. Adds multi-color RGB LED lights to the sides and/or bottom of the table to attract more customers. Add $275.
LED Upgraded Model
Make Life Easier With a Pool Table Lift!
Great American also produces pool table lifts. These are great for anyone who needs to frequently move their tables around. They may be ordered separately. Please call for pricing.