Aerosmith is back on the arcade market with Stern Pinball’s new Aerosmith Pinball. This follows Stern’s modern tradition of creating new tables based on classic rock bands such as The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Metallica and KISS. This machine would look great next to a Revolution X video game!
Like those other pinball machines, Aerosmith pinball features artwork and toys modelled after songs or concepts that the band brought into the popular culture. Designed by John Borg, players get to listen 9 of Aerosmith’s greatest hits as they aim that ball for big points. With three versions of the game available (Pro, Premium and Limited Edition), all units get to enjoy a colorful and detailed playfield drawn by “Dirty” Donnie Giles, 3 pop bumpers, a ball throwing magnet, “Rats In The Cellar Spinner and a 3D sculpted “Jacky In The Box” mechanical toy. This toy works like the Ark of the Covenant toy from Stern’s Indiana Jones pinball (2008) and will launch additional balls onto the playfield. Players can also choose their multiball number at 3, 4, 5 or 6 multiballs!
The Pro Model of the game features the “Stone” artwork by Donny Giles, an elevator ball scoop and traditional playfield rod supports. As with other pinball tables, the Pro models do have fewer toys and features for a lower price.
What Makes The Aerosmith Pinball Pro Model Special?
– SPIKE-2 Modular Hardware system includes separate bass and treble volume adjustments and better quality
– Theme based on the world famous rock band Aerosmith
– “Stone” artwork package is unique to the Pro model
– 1-4 player game
– HD full color screen with animations, game info and scores.
– Plays from nine (9) of Aerosmith’s greatest hits including: Walk This Way, Sweet Emotion, Back In The Saddle and Toys In The Attic
– Each song is tied to the overall ruleset of the game
– “Jacky In The Box” mechanical toy feature surprises players by launching multi-ball from within
– Players can choose how many balls they want for their multi-ball (between 3-6)
– Elevator ball scoop target
– Two Metal ramps
– Eight (8) Main Target Arrows on the playfield are backlit with multi-color RGB LEDs
– Ships with a standard coin door+mechanisms; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
This game is so new we don’t have any video of it yet but you can still order now to get one as soon as they are available! If you have more questions or are ready to buy, call our friendly sales staff or email us here!