Bandai Namco’s Ace Angler takes the popular fishing redemption concept and kicks the fun up a notch in a way that will stand out in any arcade!
Designed for 1-6 players, the bright and appealing cabinet houses 2x 42″ HD screens side by side to create a large top-down view on the action. Each player then has at their disposal a realistic fishing reel/rod controller. This controller is shaped just like an actual fishing rod & reel and has built-in force feedback that tugs at the controller when you have a fish take the bait. There are three rod types you can use (Normal, Super & Monster) to catch different types of fish among the 70 total variations contained within the game. With all of these features packed into one game, it’s more than just a game, it’s a simulator!
What Makes Ace Angler Special?
– Fully exclusive to arcades – not available on a home console or mobile device
– Support for 1-6 players maximizes earnings potential
– Realistic fishing reel/rod controllers with force feedback & power-up button control
– Three rod types to choose from for catching different fish
– Thunderbolt power-up helps you catch the toughest fish
– 2x 42″ HD screens creates a larger-than-normal playfield
– Four different stages and 70 different types of sea creatures to catch including fish, sharks, swordfish, squids and more
– Powered by Namco’s PC-based ES1 hardware
– Availability is limited, please call for details
– Ships with standard coin mechanisms and a ticket dispenser for each player